Esports is growing exponentially around the world, and the Nordic countries have taken the initiative to integrate esports as part of their academic curriculum.
We believe that the introduction of esports courses and programmes as part of the school curriculum can offer a unique opportunity to encourage the safe and healthy practice of video game playing. We want to contribute to this by providing information, based on research, on how to develop safe and responsible esports programmes to teachers and students.
- To contribute to innovative practices in the school.
- To contribute with recommendations for developing safe and healthy eSports courses and programmes.
- To identify benefits and reducing potential risks associated with the practice of eSports.
- To develop initiatives for promoting healthy and safe video game playing.
- To develop initiatives and recommendations regarding the use of video games in education.
Join our efforts
Are you interested in collaborating? Send us an email.